Hi There! I am Tia. I am a Certified Financial Education Instructor and I help millennials kick their finances into shape.
I want to welcome you to my website, Financially Fit and Fab. I started this space in order to help millennials navigate their way to financial freedom. I understand how tough it is entering the real world with a host of new financial responsibilities and also wanting to establish new goals.
- I remember the first time I checked my credit score and I committed to raising my credit score. I ended up raising my credit score 150+ points!
- In order to raise my credit score, it involved me paying off $11,000 of debt.
- In order to pay off the debt, I ended up getting a part time job retail job. I wish I had done more research about ways to make money back then. Don’t worry though, I have got you covered with these 17+ Ways to Make Extra Income in 2017!.
- Also, I remember preparing to purchase my first home last year. Although it was a lot of work, it truly paid off and I made one of the biggest purchases of my life thus far.
- One of my fave activities is traveling for cheap. Therefore, I created a host of articles to help you do the same starting with finding a cheap flight.
Financially Fit and Fab is split into the following categories:
Subscribe below to Financially Fit and Fab to ensure you are updated as new content is added! No Spam!
Top Posts Include:
Check out the Contact page for Services Offered by Financially Fit and Fabulous!