Hi There! I am Tia. I am a Certified Financial Education Instructor and I help millennials kick their finances into shape.
I want to welcome you to my website, Financially Fit and Fab. I started this space in order to help millennials navigate their way to financial freedom. I understand how tough it is entering the real world with a host of new financial responsibilities and also wanting to establish new goals.
- I remember the first time I checked my credit score and I committed to raising my credit score. I ended up raising my credit score 150+ points!
- In order to raise my credit score, it involved me paying off $11,000 of debt.
- In order to pay off the debt, I ended up getting a part-time retail job. I wish I had done more research about ways to make money back then. There are so many legitimate ways to make money where you don’t have to work 9-5. Don’t worry though, I have got you covered with these 17+ Ways to Make Extra Income in 2017!.
- Also, I remember preparing to purchase my first home last year. Although it was a lot of work, it truly paid off and I made one of the biggest purchases of my life thus far.
- One of my fave activities is traveling for cheap. Therefore, I created a host of articles to help you do the same starting with finding a cheap flight.
Financially Fit and Fab is split into the following categories:
Subscribe below to Financially Fit and Fab to ensure you are updated as new content is added! No Spam!
Top Posts Include:
You may have seen Tia around the web. Here are a few articles where she was interviewed or mentioned in around the web:
8 Women of Personal Finance you Should Follow on Twitter Today (Opp Loans)
You’ll be Smarter About Money if you follow these Twitter Accounts (Market Watch)
Why your Friend Has a Better Credit Score than You (Washington Post, ABC News, CNBC, USA Today, AP News)
10 Costs of Homeownership that you Shouldn’t Overlook with Tia Chambers (His and Her Money Show)
Try this One Trick to Help you Pay Off Debt (AOL)
In addition, Tia is a member of the AOL Finance Collective. Quite a few posts from Financially Fit & Fab have been syndicated directly on the AOL website. A few of those posts include:
8 Smart Financial Goals to Set in 2017
4 Tips to Catch the Cheapest Flight
9 Simple Ways to Save Money Eating Out
Check out the Contact page for Services Offered by Financially Fit and Fabulous!